Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fighting with the double life



It has been many years since my passion is to cook, I take twelve years in the industry and my career since then has gone from better to better and now I am employed at a very good restaurant as an executive Chef. 
But my pasion to create does not end this way and obviously the cooking is not enough, the creativity in a professional kitchen sometimes softens when one relaxes or get distracted with the daily thing. So I always painted, i drew, i gardened, I wrote, and more other things in my free time, wich is never enough. 
Then, two years ago I began making jewelry and could not stop, and the craziest thing is that for the first time since I invoke to the art I interfere also in the sale of the product, and every time i was doing better and better, I started by selling in fairs, to the well-known people, then I opened my shop in Etsy and at first it was not selling very much but with time thinks when better and now im not doing great but i see that is a lot of potencial if I had the time to make it happen. 
And now here I am, in the quandary of devoting myself full steal to my jewelry shop, and shooting to the garbage all my years of cook, to devote myself to my new and real passion. and to stake everything, because it would be to start form zero, it would be to remain at home and every day to devote myself to exhibit and sell my art while I make it. 
A sleep dream that perhaps it is possible to make real.

No comments:

Post a Comment